YA GOVT.DEGREE COLLEGE (W), CHIRALA
- About Us
- Other Links
- Women Empowerment
- IQAc & NAAc
- Admission Details
- Student Support
- Statutory Cells
- Funding & Utilization
- Best Practices
- Social Responsibilities
Vision,Mission & Objectives
To shape the young women as good citizens of the country, develop global competencies and impart life skills necessary to enhance the quality of life and in turn to inculcate human values and make them holistic individuals.
To realize the vision the institution has framed the mission statement
- To facilitate and maintain excellence in teaching and disseminate knowledge for the development of the society.
- To provide the best possible education values to young women to become responsible citizens and future leaders to serve the humanity.
- To promote academic excellence by providing high teaching standards to face the global challenges.
- To enable one to cultivate good qualities and mold the personality of the students to face present day challenges.
- To create congenial atmosphere on value based education and empower the students to face the society and elicit their potentials for the all-round development.
All CopyRights © Women's College