YA GOVT.DEGREE COLLEGE (W), CHIRALA
- About Us
- Other Links
- Women Empowerment
- IQAc & NAAc
- Admission Details
- Student Support
- Statutory Cells
- Funding & Utilization
- Best Practices
- Social Responsibilities
Rules & Regulations
I. Rules & Regulations:
- Admissions usually are done in the month of June, July every year. The last date for receipt of application is notified by the college from time to time on the Notice Board.
- Rs. ……./-is to be paid to get an application.
- The application should be submitted separately for each group and medium.
- Admission to all students will be given only in those groups which are available: viz. B.A. – (H.E.P.), B.Sc. – (M.P.C., M.P.Cs., MB.Z.C, MSCs, MCCs, BZC) B.Com – (General, Computer Application).
- Incomplete or defective applications will be rejected. No intimation of the rejection will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates appearing for instant examination should also submit their applications on or before the prescribed date with available enclosures. They can submit their marks statement on or before the extended date by the university authorities for such candidates.
- Candidates seeking admission in to English Medium groups should have passed the qualifying examination in English Medium or should have obtained not less than 40% of marks in English .However in the case of SC& ST candidates the minimum marks in English is 35% only.
All CopyRights © Women's College