To skill 20 million people in 15 years by meeting skilled human power demands of all missions and shape AP as the skilled-workforce and Knowledge hub for the world.
To be the best state in India and to be competing with the best in the world by 2022, when India celebrates its 75th year of independence and to achieve the status of a fully developed state by 2029.
Aims and Objectives of APSSDC
The Govt. of AP has formed 7 different Missions to achieve double digit growth for the state and to make AP among the most developed state in the country. Among these, the Knowledge and Skills Mission has been formed to provide trained and skilled manpower to all other Missions. To bring the faster execution State Government Andhra Pradesh has established The Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship and Innovation (DSDEI) has been further created to coordinate and synergize skilling efforts of all departments. Under which APSSDC and SEEDAP is formed.
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Faculty Improvement Program (FIP)
- Skill Improvement Program (SIP)
- Placement Improvement Program (PIP)
- Digital Literacy Program (DLP)
- Financial Literacy Program (FLP)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- University Innovation Fellows (UIF)
- SIEMENS Polytechnic
- Google India Code to Learn
80 Students of Y.A.Government Degree College for Women,Chirala were trained By the Resource Persons, Sri.Ramesh and Sri.Sivaram