I Rules & Regulations :
- Admissions usually are done in the month of June, July every year. The last date for receipt of application is notified by the college from time to time on the Notice Board.
- Rs. ……./-is to be paid to get an application.
- The application should be submitted separately for each group and medium.
- Admission to all students will be given only in those groups which are available: viz. B.A. – (H.E.P.), B.Sc. – (M.P.C., M.P.Cs., MB.Z.C, MSCs, MCCs, BZC) B.Com – (General, Computer Application).
- Incomplete or defective applications will be rejected. No intimation of the rejection will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates appearing for instant examination should also submit their applications on or before the prescribed date with available enclosures. They can submit their marks statement on or before the extended date by the university authorities for such candidates.
- Candidates seeking admission in to English Medium groups should have passed the qualifying examination in English Medium or should have obtained not less than 40% of marks in English .However in the case of SC& ST candidates the minimum marks in English is 35% only.
- Application should be accompanied by photo copies of following documents
- Attested copy of Marks list of Intermediate or other qualifying examination
- Attested copies of Transfer certificate and conduct certificate
- Attested copy of SSC in support of date of birth
- Attested copies of Study certificates for the last seven years
- Attested copy of Caste certificate issued by MRO recently in case of SC, ST and BC Students
- Attested copies of Games & sports and NCC
- Physical handicapped certificate issued by officer not below the rank of Civil Assistant surgeon
- Self-addressed envelope of 24cm x10cm size with Rs.5/- stamp
- Incomplete or defective application will be rejected. No intimation of the rejection will be given.
II Selection :
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Selection list and waiting lists are prepared on the basis of merit list
III Reservation of Seats :
Conditions for Reservation under NCC / Sports:
- For being considered against NCC Quota, candidates should enclose Xerox copies of the Sr. Division B or A certificates and other relevant certificates.
- For Sports they should enclose the Xerox copies of
- The Reservation of seats will be as per Government orders issued from time to time.
- National / State / District / Zonal level participation certificates.
Note :- "Original certificates should be produced at the time of admission. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the candidates being not considered for this category of reservation"
- Total fee should be paid at the time of admission. The fee may change from time to time. The students have to see the clerk concerned for admissions for fee particulars
- Students once admitted have to follow the rules and regulations of the college sincerely and strictly.
- The college works for 7 hours a day and for a minimum of 180 days a year.
- 75% of attendance is compulsory for both claiming scholarships and paying fee for annual examinations of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- All selections are provisional and subject to confirmation after an interview by the Principal and scrutiny of the certificates by the admission committees. Final confirmation is subjected to the approval by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.